To achieve our commitment we shall:
- Establish a zero accident and injury mind set.
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment and ensure equal rights for all employees, contractors and other personnel.
- Ensure that all operational hazards are identified and that risks are reduced to an acceptable level, based on the ALARP (As Low As Reasonable Practicable) principle.
- Ensure that adequate emergency response procedures are available.
- Strive to influence all daily activities to reduce consumptions, emissions, discharges based on a zero discharge mind set.
- Evaluate and use materials and techniques to reduce the environmental impact as much as reasonably practicable.
- Ensure that sufficient resources are available to maintain our Management system and to continuously improve our performance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable legislation and highest industry standards and to acquire all relevant permits and certificates.
- Actively work to increase competence and awareness to achieve motivation towards health, safety and environment.
- Ensure that required inspections, reviews and audits are carried out.
- Ensure that information is easy to understand and that key operations are well described so that our personnel can feel comfortable with performing their tasks.
- Ensure that all changes are well planned and documented.
All employees and contracted personnel are requested to be aware of and actively contribute towards the achievements of the Company policies and objectives as well as to observe, report and take part in the elimination of hazards.
All senior officers on board and all managers ashore shall lead by example.